- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Practical constructions knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Frequently required to stand
· Frequently required to walk
· Occasionally required to sit
· Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
· Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
· Frequently required to talk or hear
· Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds
· Occasionally exposure to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather)
· Occasionally work near moving mechanical parts
· Occasionally work in high, precarious places
· Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions
· Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used