We are currently seeking Licensed Alarm Technicians for residential and commercial installations and service. We have positions available immediately in the greater Boston, MA and surrounding Southern New Hampshire area for qualified techs.
New England Licensed Fire Alarm Inspector
This position is primarily responsible for fire alarm inspections, estimating for deficiencies, repairs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform fire alarm inspections and complete reports per NFPA standards.
- Create accurate quotes and estimates in Salesforce to be presented to customers.
- Demonstrate systems for customers and explain details, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Examine systems to locate problems, such as loose connections or broken insulation.
- Test backup batteries, keypad programming, sirens, or other security features to ensure proper functioning or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Pulling necessary permits for inspections and repairs.
- Inspect installation sites and study work orders, building plans, and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures.
- Fire alarm repairs as needed.
- Perform site walks to gather information for estimates.
- Keep informed of new products and developments.
- Prepare accurate and legible documents, such as work orders or inspection reports.
- Complete all work in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a neat /clean, and professional appearance that reflects well on the Company and clients.